This is a different type of episode! This episode is a presentation I recently did at a large financial services institution. I presented on 5 Mistakes and Lessons Learned in Driving Business Value with Data Science and the Cloud.
I talk about:
- Using Lean Startup and Design Thinking principles in Data Science
- The importance of staying close to your end customer and what that looks like in practice
- The difference between machine learning for machines and for humans
- What is the purpose of ML/AI and how you can bring that thinking into your organisation
- What using ML for humans looks like
- Using data from other areas
- Leverage the flexibility of the cloud
How can I learn data science?
John Hopkins Data Science Specialisation on Coursera
Machine Learning by Andrew Ng on Coursera
Springboard: online course with mentor - get $250 off http://bit.ly/df-sb
Felipe is based in Melbourne, Australia
And as always, we appreciate your Reviews, Follows, Likes, Shares and Ratings. It really helps new data scientists find us. Thank you so much, and enjoy the show!