Aaron started his career working in accounting and building management information systems (MIS). He had his own company, worked in multiple industries and then got into biology and genomics. Today he is the Chief Data Officer at the Inova Translational Medicine Institute.
We speak about:
* How to take research into scaled applications
* The importance of sharing your knowledge and helping others understand
* Why you're only as good as your team members
* How to engage many different types of stakeholders
* Challenges of data management in healthcare
* Data governance & provenance in healthcare
* Data monetization & it's stigma in healthcare
* The benefits of data sharing consortiums
* The potential of genomic & DNA data
* Handling algorithm biases
* Enabling reproducible research through data
* Why "perfection is the enemy of good"
* The importance of creating & sharing your mental models
Weapons of Math Destruction
Real time board
Mind jet - mind mapping
Aaron is based in Washington DC Metro Area, USA
And as always, we appreciate your Reviews, Follows, Likes, Shares and Ratings. It really helps new data scientists find us. Thank you so much, and enjoy the show!